Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's Over Until Next Year

Yep, it's over. The turkey and dressing, family visits, eating too much. Whew! Next up is Christmas and it's a bit more complicated. It seems that it comes so slow and when it finally arrives it's over in a matter of hours. Then.....New Years Day, we get to start over, lose weight, starve, and make promises to ourselves that we can't keep. What a great life, because everything in between is just icing on the cake.
Hey, are you listening to me? Wake up. Oh! who won the game? I don't know, I was getting some dessert during the last play of the game. Oh well, I'll just watch it on the news or ESPN.
If you read my blog, please send me a short e-mail and put this line in the subject line. Cut and paste the one that applies.

Yes, I read your stupid blog.

No, I don't waste my time on you. ( Yeah right )

Send e-mail to rstroope@gmail.com

Merry Christmas,....Happy New Year..

No comments:

Followers