Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Daily Zipcast ZIP 71101

It's almost been 2 months that I've been doing my podcast ZIP 71101 - The Zipcast, as a daily show. I wasn't sure I'd last this long but so far, so good. I've found myself moving from a personal journal podcast to a topical podcast featuring my take on current world events, technology and music with my personal material included in the mix.

I've always loved technology. I can remember when I was 10 years old, taking the back off a new transistor radio just to see how it worked. I took basic electronics in high school and had a blast but after that moved on to other things. When I got my first computer I couldn't wait to learn all I could about it. That was probably in 1980-81. Now I can't go one day without one. Podcasting opened up a door for me to explore the world of "broadcasting" again and took me back to my high school days when I was known as the guy that wanted to be a DJ. Although I don't consider myself as a DJ, I do feel I'm fulfilling my dream to communicate.

No comments:

Followers