Friday, May 08, 2009

THE QUESTION ?

What's the question:?

If one knows in their "knower" that they know something but can't explain how they know it, who put it in their "knower"? Do you know?

Have you ever known something in your "knower", your heart, inner voice, or whatever you want to call it, that you knew something was a fact and no one could change your mind? Then how did it get there? Who put the "know" in you? Someone supernatural perhaps? Could it be "God"? But, I've heard God is dead and if he is alive, he doesn't really care about me, right?

Or, perhaps it's the voice of the universe or the cosmic powers of beyond but not God...right?

Or, is God the one behind the energy of the universe or cosmic powers? Questions, questions, questions.

I suspect that God is alive and well, and still speaks to men in their hearts. I mean "knower". You know?

1 comment:

Lester said...

I love the way you put it!

But I agree with you. There are some things that I just know and have absolutely no doubts about. And I believe it is God who gave me that ability to know and that God is why I know what I know.

For instance global warming or climate change, I have doubted it since I first heard about it. Now I know in my heart they are wrong, because they have no evidence to support their theory. Short term perhaps, but nothing long term. I believe that God created all this, we couldn't destroy it if we tried and He is in ultimate control. Although he does allow us to make a total and complete mess of our lives if we want to. And that is what these fools are doing.

Followers