Thursday, May 05, 2005

My first blog

It's 1:40 a.m. and I'm off from work tomorrow so I stayed up late. Earlier tonight I recorded my podcast, ZIP 71101. It's about music and talk. I enjoy all kinds of music but because I'm live in a music city, I'm interested in the local music makers and the music history of Shreveport, LA.

The Louisiana Hayride produced lots of the early country music stars and is also famous for launching the career of Elvis Presley. A few others were, Johnny Horton, Johnny Cash, Kitty Wells, and Slim Whitman. Currently I'm featuring Christian singer, songwriter Darrell Evans and a local band called The Critics. If you'd like to listen to my podcast visit my website and click on the current mp3 link or copy the xml file into your aggregator. I hope you enjoy what you hear. Here's the link http://www.zip71101.com .

That's enough for now. My eyes are closing and I just might fall asleep on you...

No comments:

Followers