Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sunny Day

9:30 a.m.
I've been up for about 20 minutes and I'm about to listen to the Daily Source Code with Adam Curry. Off again today because work is slow but back again tomorrow. So, today I'll mow the grass jungle and then kick back for a while. I stayed up too late last night but if I had gone to bed there would be no blog for me. I would have missed finding this site. Well at least for a few days. I kind of fell into this by accident. The sun is shining and it's in the 60's outside. So nice and the perfect day for working outside. I'll finish listening to Adam Curry, grab a bite to eat and then it's time to mow. I hate mowing but now there are weeds coming up that are taller then the grass. Maybe I'll be back later today for blog part II.

No comments:

Followers