Friday, May 06, 2005

TGIF

Wow, what a rough night. The school across the street from my house installed 6 mercury vapor lights in their parking lot. The problem is they were facing the homes across the street and lighting up the neighborhood. You could see the tops of pine trees it was so bright. So, I was awake until 3:00 a.m., got up at 6:30 worn out. I called the school and explained and was treated like dirt so I called the school board. I was rude and angry by now after being transferred 6 times to the wrong person. The security department didn't even know they had been installed. Finally got to the right person and they were already on the site trying to adjust the lights. I could see everything in my bedroom with the blinds closed. I spoke to one of the security guys the 2nd night they were installed but nothing was done. I'm sure they'll get it adjusted but it sure takes a lot to get anyone in government to do anything. Well, I just needed to vent a little and now I feel better. Whew...I hope my employer won't mind it I take a nap.

No comments:

Followers