Thursday, May 05, 2005

Part II

I listened to Adam Curry's podcast and it was over one hour long. Lot's of good information today about the future of podcasting. Nothing different than I expected but just some thoughts about how things could work out for all podcasters once the elements are in place. More on this later perhaps. I suggest, if interested, that you go to www.dailysourcecode.com and subscribe to his podcast or just listen to the streaming audio. Click on the mp3 logo to listen.
Okay, it was a nice day, but the lawn didn't get cut. I just hate to cut a living plant. It's like giving the earth a flat-top haircut. The truth is that I was just being lazy and had other things to do. For example, I called the cable company and complained about not having internet access this weekend and now it's up and down today. It's working now but I made an appointment anyway for next week. They don't tell me when it's not working so I might just let them come out anyway. Of course, I won't be here, and it will be a wasted trip but I'll have my revenge for the weekend without it...he..he..he! But, if it stops working, I'll make arrangements...( for my sake ).

I cut the tip of my finger on a cheese grader tonight. Makes typing a little difficult but I will survive thanks to my teeny weeny band-aid.
I need my rest after staying up late last night so I'm off to shower and then to bed. I have to work tomorrow, then have plans for tomorrow night so it will probably be a pretty long Friday. Saturday I'm off to the Tee-Ball games to see my grandkids, Peyton and Caitlyn play. They are so funny to watch. They are both the best players on their teams ( the truth ) and get frustrated at the first timers. Most of the little girls on the team just watch the ball go past them and the guys play in the dirt or just lay down in it. It's a blast.

Well, I'm going to have to read some of the other blogs so I can figure out how this is suppose to work. I can't continue boring you with my rants. But, if I weren't bored I wouldn't be doing this and you wouldn't be reading it. I guess we can be partners in bordom. ( I hope the spell checker is working )

Have a good weekend, because I don't think I'll be back until Monday. If you find you can't get by without my posts.....you need to see a doctor, so just go to the emergency room and they'll calm you down, give you a goofy shot and send you home.

The End

No comments:

Followers